Chiropractic Care Created Precisely For You
Welcome to Trussell Chiropractic! We hope to be a resource for your individual healthcare needs. We are here to help you to improve your health, whether you are having a problem due to an accident or illness or if you want to exceed your physical accomplishments.
We take the time to understand what your particular situation is and what sort of outcome you desire, and then create a custom plan to get from where you are to your goal.
Dr. James Trussell is a native of Houston, TX, who opened Trussell Chiropractic in 2014. Dr. Trussell focuses on actually fixing the problem at its source, not just treating the symptoms that the problem causes. He takes great pride in his practice, his high standard of treatment, and the bond he develops with each of his patients.
Common Issues Treated
The symptoms that bring people into the office the most often include neck and back pain, sports and auto injuries, and sciatica.
Common Treatments Used
The majority of our patients come in for:
- Chiropractic adjustments - manually placing joints into the proper location
- Spinal decompression - stretching of the spinal column and back muscles
- Cold laser therapy - using lasers to induce healing
- Active release therapy - a method of relieving tendon tension
Additionally, we offer:
- Massage therapy- stretching of the muscles to induce relaxation
- Electrical muscle stimulation - introducing controlled electric flexes to muscles to induce relaxation
- Therapeutic exercise - replicating movements to maximize mobility and muscle use
- Custom foot orthotics - designed to fit your particular needs
At Trussell Chiropractic, we aim to provide the highest, most advanced quality of care, allowing our patients to recover faster and to live healthier, more active lives. Whether your problem is an acute attack of back pain, sports injury, car accident, extremity problem, or a chronic condition that requires a hands-on approach to treatment, chiropractic can often help. We take pride in being an office of treatment options, beyond just the chiropractic adjustment.